welcome to our life

THE OBJECTIVE: add something new about our life weekly.... REALITY CHECK: life gest busy and the objective is a major overshot. However, we want our friends and family to be up to date on major events and happenings in our lives as well as the small, silly things we tend to get ourselves into :)

Monday, July 8, 2013

It's Not About the Nail

This video really made me laugh so im reposting it for all my girls out there. The men in our lives put up with a lot so why not make a funny video about it :)

Whether your married, in a relationship, or single I'm sure that we all relate to this conversation in one way or another. Thank God for giving me a patient man that can deal with my "Not About the Nail" moments :)


http://vimeo.com/m/66753575

No comments:

Post a Comment