welcome to our life

THE OBJECTIVE: add something new about our life weekly.... REALITY CHECK: life gest busy and the objective is a major overshot. However, we want our friends and family to be up to date on major events and happenings in our lives as well as the small, silly things we tend to get ourselves into :)

Friday, May 13, 2011

We are OFFICIALLY the Millers...

Well, April 30th came and went and was an absolute whirl wind of emotions. There was a lot that around that date this year. My brother turned 24, we had some of the worst storms seen in Alabama in a long time, Prince William and Kate were married, and Osama Bin Ladin was killed. But none of that mattered on April 30th. The world stood still as I prepared to walk down the isle to my best friend in the entire world. The day was so special, filled with wonderful memories that I will cherish for my entire life. Wes and I said "I do" at his home Church in Birmingham, Shades Mountain Baptist and my pastor from home, Mike Green, pronounced us man and wife in front of God and our sweet friends and families. It was a fairytale kind of day ending with one of the best dance parties of my life! Our band was awesome and it was so great to spend that time with the people closest to us before starting our life together.


We honeymooned in Maui, Hawaii which was breathtaking. We want to move there now haha!!! We had a blast exploring the island and experiencing life together. Right now we are trying to get settled in the new apartment which has been quite an experience! We have no where to put any of our wonderful wedding presents but we couldn't be happier together.



It's gonna be a wonderful life....

1 comment: